Taylor Hawkins And The Coattail Riders to play Scala

| Friday, April 30, 2010
Taylor Hawkins And The Coattail Riders have announced a special one off show in London on May 11th at The Scala.

Taylor Hawkins And The Coattail Riders are already announced to perform at this year’s Wireless Festival on July 2nd in London’s Hyde Park (alongside Pink & the Ting Tings) and the London date coincides with the release of their forthcoming second album 'Red Light Fever’ which is released on 10th May via Shanabelle/Columbia Records.

Hawkins began demoing tracks on his own when an early 2009 break from the Foo Fighters' grueling touring schedule finally freed up the time.

According to Hawkins, who of course provides drums and vocals on all tracks among other additional instrumentation, "About halfway through, I just said f**k it, I don't care if the record ends up sounding like me having sex with my record collection. I'm just going to have fun with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment