Britney Spears unreleased Lady Gaga song leaked

| Friday, May 7, 2010
The original version of `Telephone`, a hit for Beyonce and Lady Gaga, and written by Rodney Jenkins and Lady Gaga, has leaked online.

Jenkins confirmed the leaked Britney version is for real and was originally recorded by not used on her 'Circus’ album.

In a Twitter post Jenkins said, "As ya'll know, it's been an overwhelming day today. I want to say to all the people on Twitter, all Britney's fans, all the Darkchild fans, I was caught off guard last night with this 'Telephone' leak of Britney."

"I've been asked to leak the version, and I haven't leaked the version, and then last night, there was a version leaked. I really don't know who leaked the version. It was an early demo stage of the version."

"It wasn't even a mixed version. I would never leak something without Britney's approval, without Larry Rudolph, without Jive Records."

0 comments:

Post a Comment